The game's plot focuses on Max Caulfield, a photography student who discovers that she has the ability to rewind time at any moment, leading her every choice to enact the butterfly effect. After having foreseen an approaching storm, Max must take on the responsibility to prevent it from destroying her town. The player's actions will adjust the narrative as it unfolds, and reshape it once allowed to travel back in time.
- A STORM IS COMING (Life Is Strange)
- DEATH IS INEVITABLE
- BREAKING AND ENTERING (Life Is Strange)
- THE WORLD IS ENDING
- HOW DOES IT ALL END?
- The game had a sequel: Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, showing how Max and Chloe met.
- An additional episode was released called Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Bonus Episode showing Max and Chloe in their younger years.
- Life Is Strange 2 will release in late 2018.
- The third sequel which differs but is set within the same universe is called 'The Awesome Adventures Of Captain Spirit.'