|Alias||The septiceye, Sam, Septic Sam|
Septic Sam, Septiceye Sam, the septiceye or simply known as Sam, is the mascot of Jacksepticeye's channel. It is a giant green eye with a blue iris and small darker green veins showing from the inside.
- The idea of a septic eye was inspired by the fact that Jack had an eye infection when he was a child. 
- The name Sam came from Jack wanting a name that wasn't gender-exclusive, as Sam could mean Samantha or Samuel.
- In one video, Jack mentioned that he'd like to name his firstborn child "Sam."
- Sam is a genetically modified Bossatronio from the planet Bossatronia, lab grown using genes from the lord Jacksepticeye.
- A giant Sam was found beneath the Appalachian mountains.
- The Septiceye has an evil version called Antieye, associated with Antisepticeye.
- Sam was put into a popular game called Subnautica along with a few appearances in other games like Sally Face, Five Nights at Candy's 3, Once Upon A Coma and PewDiePie's game Legend of the Brofist.
- In November 2015, in a vlog titled SEPTICEYE SAM PLUSHIES! Jack showed a prototype of the septiceye as a plush toy, saying he wanted the viewers to have their own Sams'. It was fully released in December 2015.
- In 2016 a giant version and a small keyring version of the plush was made.
- Sam is available as a special item by entering a code in the game Subnautica. Jack first showed him off in an episode during early access. If you click on the eye, it will say Jack's catchphrases.
- Jack has numerous Sam plushies.
- In one of his tour vlogs, Jack showed off the sign on his dressing room which featured Sam.
- To celebrate his 20 million subscribers milestone, Jack released two limited edition pins, one of which featured Sam. The proceeds went to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.