Septic Sam, Septiceye Sam, the septiceye or simply known as Sam, is the mascot of jacksepticeye's channel. It is a giant green eye with a blue iris and red veins showing from the inside.
Background Info Edit
- The idea of a septic eye was inspired by the fact that Jack had an eye infection when he was a child. 
- The name Sam came from Jack wanting a name that wasn't gender-exclusive, as Sam could mean Samantha or Samuel.
- In one video, Jack mentioned that he'd like to name his firstborn child "Sam."
- The Septiceye has an evil version called Antieye, associated with Antisepticeye.
- Sam is a genetically modified Bossatronio from the planet Bossatronia, lab grown using genes from the lord Jacksepticeye.
- A giant Sam was found beneath the apalachian mountains.
- Sam was put into a popular game called Subnautica along with a few appearances in other games like Sally Face and Five Nights at Candy's 3.
- In November 2015, in a vlog titled "Septiceye Sam Plushies" Jack showed a prototype of the septiceye as a plush toy, saying he wanted the viewers to have their own Sams'. It was fully released in December 2015.
- In 2016 a giant version and a small keyring version of the plush was made.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found